Sunday, February 14, 2016

Review of SteadyDoggie Enterprises Set of 10 High Quality PU Leather Golf Iron Club Covers (with 30 Golf Tees)

These golf iron covers are synthetic, but I think they feel like quality material - almost like very soft leather! They are padded, as well as weatherproof, so they help protect my husband's clubs very well. As any golfer can tell you, we spend a lot of money on our clubs - it is important to protect them against clanging and scratching. The covers fit various brands of clubs for righties' or lefties' clubs and secure very nicely with velcro. I tried them on my clubs although I gave them to my husband and they fit well on his clubs as well. The covers are labelled with the club and wedge numbers and a nicely embroidered golf emblem on each side.

I received SteadyDoggie Enterprises Set of 10 High Quality PU Leather Golf Iron Club Covers (with 30 Golf Tees) at a promotional rate for my honest opinion. I highly recommend this well-crafted set of headcovers for male and female golfers. They make a great gift too!

#SteadyDoggie


 SteadyDoggie Enterprises Set of 10 High Quality PU Leather Golf Iron Club Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment