Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review of PetNov Dog & Cat Grooming Glove

My dog, who hates to be groomed, does not mind this grooming glove at all. I have a Shih Tzu who has medium length hair and so the grooming glove gets the top layer pretty well. When his hair is shorter in the summer, I should be able to comb through the under coat as well. What I like is that I can groom him while we're bonding in my lap.

The glove has a layer of hard plastic in the palm area with stiff bristles and actually works through some of my dog's tangles. I just wish the bristles were a little closer together.

I received a promotional rate on the PetNov Dog & Cat Grooming Glove for testing and review. I recommend this glove for its functionality and innovation.

#PetNov

 PetNov Dog & Cat Grooming Glove
PetNov Dog & Cat Grooming Glove 

No comments:

Post a Comment