Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Review of Petoyo® Earth Friendly Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags

I love these poop bags with cute little bag holder! The color is really nice and I like the convenient clip for my dog's leash or my belt loop. I believe in being a responsible pet owner and I keep bags with me whenever I take my baby out. I also keep some bags in the car. I really like these poop bags because they are the perfect size and are easy to carry. This brand has a cute little paw print with the company logo imprinted on them. The holder will, however, accommodate another brand of bags.

These bags are a good value for the quality. I have tried many brands, some scented, but most unscented. Having scented bags is a plus. These are nicely scented and very functional.

I received a promotional rate for these Petoyo® Earth Friendly Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags for testing and review. I highly recommend them for their value and functionality.

#PetoyoWasteBags


 Petoyo® Earth Friendly Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags
Petoyo® Earth Friendly Poop Bags Dog Waste Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment