Monday, April 4, 2016

Review of Phytopia Stretch Mark Remover Essential Oil Blend for Massage (100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade)

In the eleven days I have tested this product, I am holding out hope. It appears that my old stretch mark scars are less sharp and changing to a color closer to my skin tone. It's still a bit early to tout any super astonishing results, but I have faith that, with continued use, I may see even more progress. In comparison to other products I've used, however, this oil is many times better.

The oil arrived attractively packaged like a higher end beauty product, in a nice velvet bag. The brown glass container helps protect the essential oil against breaking down. It is a very pleasant smelling silky oil that leaves my skin feeling nourished and moisturized, without a greasy feeling. For a product that is being absorbed into my skin on a daily basis, I was thrilled to read that it is 100% organic, made with therapeutic essential oils. The bottle has a dropper insert and drips out slowly to prevent waste.

I have started using the oil on my neck to decrease the aged appearance and, hopefully, fade the crease. I will update this review if there are any positive results; if not, I won't bother, as the main purpose is to improve the appearance of stretch marks.

I received this Phytopia Stretch Mark Remover Essential Oil Blend for Massage (100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade) at a promotional rate for testing and my unbiased opinion. I was not paid to review this product. I highly recommend this oil to massage in during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks, or to massage into the skin to reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.

#PhytopiaUSA
http://www.amztk.com/stretch-mark-removal-essential-oil


 Phytopia Stretch Mark Remover Essential Oil Blend for Massage





No comments:

Post a Comment