Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review of ArtToFrames 20x16 Photo to Canvas

I am astonished at the clarity of colors and the detail in this photo to canvas conversion! I didn't have to change the size of the photo or make any other changes the way some sites require. I simply uploaded a jpg file and ArttoFrames did the rest.  The canvas was created and delivered so timely as well.

Take a couple of your favorite photos and convert them for your own use.  I plan to get more and have a wall grouping.

I received a promotional rate for this Art to frames 20x16 Photo to Canvas for my honest, unbiased opinion.  I highly recommend ArtToFrames; they did a fabulous job converting my 8x10 photo into a 20x16 canvas. It will make a great gift - I think I already know what I'm getting a few family members for Christmas!
#arttoframes
http://www.amazon.com/ArtToFrames-Photo-Canvas-Gallery-Wrap/dp/B01B4ZHX0O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459865201&sr=8-1&keywords=B01B4ZHX0O

 ArtToFrames-Photo-Canvas-Gallery-Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment