Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review of Mask Premium Bathroom Toilet Poop Spray

I have found this poop spray really does work as claimed. It does not mask or mix with the inevitable odor after defecating, but eliminates it. I love the scent; the Teak and Tobacco is very pleasant and woodsy.

I have a citrus-y room spray that I used to carry in my purse for those untimely bathroom 'events' at work. We all have to go but I don't want anyone to know when I have to go or to be offended by stinky odors. The spray left a mandarin orange type scent that worked fairly well to mask; however, the 4 Oz glass bottle was inconvenient to carry and therefore indiscreet. When in a public washroom, I always felt there may have been lingering odors, not covered by the spray. Also, after spraying the air, some of it would end up on me and I felt that I walked around advertising that I just went to the bathroom. When in a public washroom, I always felt there may have been lingering odors, not covered by the spray.

In contrast, this bottle is a lightweight 2 Oz plastic bottle which is very discreet. Spray a couple of squirts in the toilet before using it. The spray scent is very unassuming and not an obvious cover-up. Additionally, I don't have to walk around smelling like the spray.

I tend to flush as I go, but the initial squirts do travel into the air and remains effective. I haven't tested the spray in case of diarrhea (lol)!

My only issue is the lack of an ingredient list. Are the scents used pure essential oils? Are there other ingredients?

I received a promotional rate for first hand testing and my unbiased opinion. I highly recommend this Mask Premium Bathroom Toilet Poop Spray for everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-Bathroom-Deodorizer-Freshener-Perfect/dp/B01CQ2IR8G?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

 

No comments:

Post a Comment