Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Review of WindowPix 18 x 12" Decorative Static Cling Window Film Solar Stained Glass Geometric Pattern

The stained glass look is very nice. I don't like my view of the outdoors to be so obstructed, though. The panel really filters out the light and it is difficult to see through. I got it to stick initially via static cling, but the film wanted to roll back up. I would recommend flattening it out to make installation a little easier (under a couch or heavy chair cushion, for instance).

I received a promotional rate of this WindowPix 18 x 12" Decorative Static Cling Window Film in exchange for testing and my honest review. I'm disappointed that my testing size is so small. I was unable to use the panel to truly test it. I was not going to bother installing an improperly sized panel, just to have to turn around and remove it.

I will have to find another craft-y way to use this film.

I recommend this panel to anyone who wants privacy or wants to filter light - just make sure you get a large enough size to cover your windows.

#windowfilm


WindowPix 18 x 12" Decorative Static Cling Window Film

No comments:

Post a Comment