Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review of Magnesium Natural Deodorant - ROLL ON - Anxiety, Migraines, Restless Legs, Sleep Issues - FRESH COCONUT & LIME from Skin2Spirit

I love the mild coconut/lime scent of this natural deodorant. I also love that it is a roll-on. The greatest thing about it, though, is that this deodorant actually works.

I have been off of antiperspirants for about 8 months now. I did not know that my body had to detox. I hadn't done enough research - all I knew is that I had heard how harmful antiperspirants were and I had to stop using them. At first, I tried my own mixtures using coconut oil and baking soda - my underarms do not like baking soda, especially after sweating! I broke out in lumps and a painful rash. I couldn't use anything for about 3 days until my underarms healed. Then I tried coconut oil or shea butter mixed with peppermint essential oil. First of all, an oily product is not a good idea because there is no such thing as allowing it to "dry" and it could ruin your tops. It was also messy and inconvenient to use. By the way, I still sweat. With sweat, came the odor! I still didn't know, at the time, about the body going through a detoxifying process.

Now I know it's normal to have to wash and reapply the natural deodorant once or twice during the day, depending on the activity level. After a while, I stopped sweating so much. Without something applied to my underarms, though, I sweat a lot and then I stink.

This deodorant has a nice, fresh scent and the ingredients have skin-healing properties as well as odor-fighting benefits. The magnesium oil has many health benefits that help with my sleep. Many of us are magnesium-deficient, so the magnesium might sting for a couple of days. I just felt a very light tingle the first two days. Since my body has already been through detoxing months ago, I didn't have any issues with sweating or odor. I'm very pleased at how well it worked on my active days, performing 5 hour cleanings for my cleaning service. The roll-on feature makes it easier to apply and definitely allows more accurate application. It dries pretty quickly, so I don't have to wait long to get dressed after I shower.

I received this Magnesium Natural Deodorant - ROLL ON - Anxiety, Migraines, Restless Legs, Sleep Issues - FRESH COCONUT & LIME from Skin2Spirit for first-hand testing and my honest opinion. In no way did I receive any compensation or incentive for a positive review. I highly recommend this natural deodorant for women and men. It's especially good for children in place of chemical deodorants and antiperspirants.

#BestNaturalDeodorant


 Magnesium Natural Deodorant - ROLL ON - Anxiety, Migraines, Restless Legs, Sleep Issues - FRESH COCONUT from Skin2spirit


No comments:

Post a Comment