Monday, October 26, 2015

Review of Dog Waste Bag Dispenser To Clean And Pick Up After Your Pet - Includes 200 Paw-Printed Poop Bags (10 rolls)

People - NOW there are no excuses for being unprepared! Conveniently carry these doggie waste bags when you walk your dog. This is a box of 10 rolls or 200 bags plus a dispenser. The dispenser clips onto your belt loop or leash.

I received this order of bags at a promotional rate in exchange for "testing" and review, and I highly recommend them! They are small, convenient, stylish and, definitely, functional! The dog paws pictured on the bags are cute. I always take at least a couple of bags when I walk Ninja (pictured below). I keep some at the front door as well as the back. You can tear a few bags off of a roll and throw them in your pocket or carry the handy dispenser. I can't stand it when people walk their dogs without a way to pick up the waste, and leave it for others to have to step over (hopefully, not step in)! If you have dogs, this is such a small investment and stress-free way to have the ability to stay prepared.








No comments:

Post a Comment