Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review of Sound Intone I65 Headphones with Microphone Stereo Headset

The Sound Intone I65 Headphones are very sharp looking with the two tones of black and gold! More importantly, the sound is very good and I like to bass, which is what I listen for in a good pair of headphones or speaker. The padded ears covers are soft and comfortable. I have some super tight headphones that give me a headache and these are the opposite - they are snug, but not tight. You can also adjust the top portion of the headphones to accommodate a larger head size (see photo on the right).

I received a promotional rate for testing and review. I tried these wired headphones in both my phone and the t.v. in my "office" for testing. The t.v. is located next to the desk so I can sit a comfortable distance and watch without disturbing anyone at night. The corded wire is long enough that I don't have to be on top of the device, so to speak. I like also that there is an inline volume control. The "wire" is made of a corded material, which makes it much more lightweight than a regular wire. I believe these headphones to be a very good value for the money. They fold up very conveniently, which makes them nicely portable. There is no case included, however, so I would look for a protective case before transporting them around. I would recommend these for yourself or your children and they would make a fine gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment