Monday, October 26, 2015

Review of Hard Shell, Essential Oil Carrying Case, 8-Bottle - Convenient Travel Size - Rugged Design Protects Your Oils - Holds 5ml or 10ml Bottles (Passion Purple)

This is an attractive, functional travel case for your essential oils.

I received this case on promotion, for testing and review. I recommend it for anyone who uses essential oils. If you do, I bet you take at least a couple of bottles with you when you travel. The case is supposed to handle 6-15 ml bottles (tightly), but can fit 8 smaller bottles, such as 5 or 10 ml, which is the ideal size to transport in this case. I plan to mix a few of my own essential oils and will purchase smaller sized bottles. I find that 4 bottles of the 15ml size fit better, staggered, than 6. There are 4 elastic holders on each side of the case and the divider is padded. The case itself is a hard shell. All in all, it's a compact case that fits neatly into a purse or checked luggage (if you fly), and protects your investment of essential oils. 





No comments:

Post a Comment