Monday, October 26, 2015

Review of Sound Intone I66 2015 New Stereo Metal Earphones Noise Isolating Bass In-ear Headphones with Microphone (Brown)

The headphones are very stylish and good quality. If you want a set of inexpensive headphones with great sound, try these out.

I received these headphones on promotion to test and review. I love the bass sound these little headphones give out, and therefore, I highly recommend them! The cord mounted mic and multi function button allows you to switch between calls and music. The con, for me personally, is that these types of ear inserts just don't stay in my ears. There are interchangeable ear buds, but I still have a problem keeping them in. I took a clip from another pair of headphones and clipped the cord to my blouse. That helped some, because it decreases the weight of the cords which pulls the headphones out. The brown metal earphones are sharp looking too!

#I66








No comments:

Post a Comment