Monday, October 19, 2015

Review of Live Infinitely Fruit Infuser Shatter Proof Water Bottle, 25 Oz.


Fruit infused water is much more interesting than plain water and the flavors help me get the proper intake much easier! I don't feel like it's a chore to guzzle down 8 servings a day. Not to mention the vitamins and potential immunity boost from the fruit! Infused water is refreshing and thirst-quenching.

I love the fact that this infuser has the basket at the bottom! That way, you get continuous infusion of the fruits as you drink. The bottle is attractive and sleek, with a handy carrying handle at the top.

I received this bottle at a promotional rate for testing and review. I recommend it because of the bottom basket feature and it's sleek enough to carry either around the bottle or by the top handle. I would have really liked having a drinking spout, rather than having to unscrew the top to take a drink, which is about the only con. This Live Infinitely Fruit Infuser bottle came with some wonderful and interesting recipes - I haven't tried them all yet, but that gives me something to look forward to.

I don't know about you, but part of the experience of enjoying food and drink is visual.  This bottle is attractive and the fruits make the drink look visually appealing!  Sparkling water also adds an extra little zip to keep it interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment