Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Review of Cariloha Bath Sheet (Hawaiian Sand)

I am so in love with this bath sheet! It feels very thick, soft and luxurious and is very size-able as well. This towel has the feel of a higher end, designer towel. This is my first time using a bamboo towel and I must say that I'm very impressed. I laundered it before using it the first time and it came out of the dryer just as soft and fluffy as before. I don't use fabric softener either, by the way. I have dried thick towels before but, in comparison, these towels did not take very long to dry at all, just the standard drying time.

The Bath Sheet is large enough to double as a beach towel, but I don't think I would want to waste the luxuriousness on the sand. I have seen bath sheets that cost a lot more and this one is a very good value for the quality.

I received a promotional rate for this Cariloha Bath Sheet (Hawaiian Sand) to try out and give my unbiased opinion. I received no compensation from nor do I have any interest in this company. I highly recommend this absorbent, soft towel for all adults, male and female alike.

#bamboobathsheets

 Cariloha Bath Sheet (Hawaiian Sand)

No comments:

Post a Comment