Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review of Magikuchen Multipurpose 5 Sharp Blades Kitchen Shears with Cleaning Comb, Soft Touch Strong Handle



I love these herb scissors so much, I'm going to start growing my own herbs!  The scissors are nice and sturdy.  They feel great in my hand and snip vegetables in equal proportions. Using this kitchen tool takes much less work than mincing with a knife.  Some herbs are so fine that they are not so easy to cut unless you slide the knife across them.  This is not a problem with the herb scissors.

I received these Magikuchen Multipurpose 5 Sharp Blades Kitchen Shears with Cleaning Comb, Soft Touch Strong Handle at a promotional rate in exchange for testing and review.  I tested them on green onions first, as I figured they would work just fine on cilantro.  The blades are sharp enough to cut through the onion easily.  The comb that is included cleans any of the herbs that get stuck in the blades.

Even though these scissors are supposed to be dishwasher safe, I wash them by hand.  I also make sure they are dry before storing them away.

I highly recommend this handy tool for cutting your herbs and even some of your vegetables - most especially if you grow your own herbs!



 Multipurpose 5 Sharp Blades Kitchen Shears with Cleaning Comb, Soft Touch Strong Handle

No comments:

Post a Comment