Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Review of DEMLY Silicone Slotted Spatula Turner


This is a substantial spatula with a little weight to it. It fits with my red pots and pans pretty well. I really like the fact that this silicone spatula does not scratch my no-stick skillet.


I received this Silicone Slotted Spatula Turner Non-Scratch Food Grade Cooking Kitchen Accessory (Heat Resistant to 480F) at a promotional rate for testing and review. I recommend this kitchen tool for its functionality. Most pots and pans sold today are scratch resistant with some sort of coating that will scratch if you use the wrong utensils. This spatula is scratch resistant and will not melt up to 480F (that's certainly a great idea)! If you think this accessory is like the hard plastic utensils sold in the dollar stores, it's not. It is much better because it's made of silicone and is therefore not hard and scratchy.



No comments:

Post a Comment