Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of Simply Earth Peppermint Essential Oil

This is a quality product! I love the strong scent of peppermint essential oil and this brand is strong. I have tried several good brands and this one rates a 10 on a scale of 1-10. It works very well for headaches and just for a jolt of energy and "happy." I use it in my bucket along with my cleaner and it leaves the house smelling wonderful.

Peppermint keeps the spiders away. It's also supposed to deter mice - I don't have firsthand experience with this, however. Just make sure you get pure essential oil and don't fall for the peppermint fragrance (which is mixed with other ingredients).

This oil is therapeutic grade, which means that it has the ability to treat headaches, nausea, fever, respiratory and pain relief. It's great to use in cosmetic products, shampoo and lotion as well!

I love that Simply Earth gives 13% of purchases to help end human trafficking.

I received Peppermint Essential Oil by Simply Earth - 15 ml, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade at a promotional rate in exchange for testing and review. I highly recommend this wonderful oil for therapeutic and aromatherapy purposes. I can't believe how low the price is for such a quality product!



http://simplyearth.com/products/peppermint-essential-oil-supreme


No comments:

Post a Comment