Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review of Snug Baby Monitor for Smartphones and Tablets with Free App

This monitor is a quality product and works very well! The directions for set up were very explanatory and easy to follow. I set it up with my Wi-Fi connection within minutes and completed the process through the app I downloaded to my Samsung S6 phone.

It works in day light as well as night. The infra-red feature kicks in when the lights go out. You can opt to record any segment of the video monitoring through the app. The phone app also allows you to control the position of the lens - you can pan up, down, or side-to-side. It has a substantial weight and has a very sturdy feel.

I received a promotional rate on the Snug Baby Monitor for Smartphones and Tablets in exchange for testing and review. I highly recommend this monitor for the safety and well being of your baby! It is quiet and unobtrusive - the light is the only thing that gives it away. It can be placed on a surface out of the way, and forgotten about unless you need to switch it to another location.

#Amazonreview






Snug Baby Monitor for Smartphones and Tablets with Free App


Snug  Wifi Cam - I can check on my dog at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment