Sunday, December 6, 2015

Review of Zahler Magnesium Citrate, All Natural Supplement, Certified Kosher, 200mg, 60 Sold by: Apex Nutrition

I love the option of taking a mineral in capsule form, so I don't have to worry about an unpleasant taste - not that it's necessarily the case, but I just like the option. The capsules are a good size and easy to swallow. Magnesium is a very important mineral that, with our poor diets, quite often we are deficient in. What's important is what magnesium is paired with, which makes it easy to absorb or not. Citrate makes the magnesium easy for the body to absorb.

I received the Advanced Nutrition by Zahler Magnesium Citrate at a promotional rate in exchange for testing and review. I had an opportunity to test the capsules right before meals, twice a day as instructed, for two weeks. I get less stressed which, in itself, helps keep my blood pressure regulated. I also feel that it helps me with my focus and memory and I don't get the foot cramps that I used to. My body feels more energetic, as well, which all leads me to believe that I must have had some magnesium deficiency!

I highly recommend this Advanced Nutrition by Zahler Magnesium Citrate for it's health benefits and purity.
Sold by: Apex Nutrition
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment