Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Review of DKnight MagicBox II Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless Speaker

This is one compact, portable speaker with a big sound! I like the attractive, sleek look, powerful bass, and long-lasting battery in this bluetooth device. It paired and connected to my Samsung Galaxy with no problems. I thought the music was very rich-sounding, even with it turned down very low. Unlike many portable speakers, this one can be turned up pretty loud without distorting the music through vibrations. One reason for that may have to do with the fact that the outer material is made of rubber.

There are several buttons to control Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, Track Up/Down, and Phone.

It came with a manual, but I found that I did not need to refer to it. My phone found this device in no time and the pairing/connecting was seamless. After that, I simply clicked on a song and it started playing immediately.

I received this DKnight MagicBox II Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless Speaker at a promotional rate for testing and review. This speaker is a fantastic value for the sound output and is comparable to many of the more expensive ones. It has a great party sound and can even be used for outdoor activities, such as picnics or cookouts. I highly recommend this speaker to anyone who loves their music played with a rich sound.

#DKnightMagicboxIIWirelessBluetoothSpeaker




No comments:

Post a Comment