Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review of Topaz Unisex 5060ABK Robust Design Black Face Dress Watch

I really like the substantial feel of this watch, with the large dial display. I think the face of it has a luxurious look and the band is a decent quality leather. The color is great too! The display shows the time and day and includes a smaller dial that shows the seconds. The time and day were easy for me to set and I find that the watch works as expected.

I received a promotional rate for this Topaz Unisex 5060ABK Robust Design Black Face Dress Watch for my honest, unbiased opinion. I recommend it for men because of its large face, but not necessarily for boys, girls or women as the description suggests. I also recommend it for a great gift idea.

Topaz UNISEX 5060ABK Robust design Black Face Dress Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment