Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review of Fresh Healthcare Pure Moringa Oleifera Extract Pills

I like these capsules better than the freeze dried, powdered leaves. The capsules are very light in weight, making them very easy to swallow and are supposed to be packed full of nutrition and anti-oxidants. Moringa is considered a super-food and serves to fill in the nutrition gap left by our general poor diets, with the pre-packaged, GMO, pesticide-covered and fast foods.

I certainly feel they are much easier to take than the loose leaves, which discolor the foods to which I add them. The leaves don't taste bad, the food just turns a sickly green and makes it look disgusting; however, the grassy taste can sometimes overpower my food. I don't have this problem with the capsules. I just take them and I'm able to eat my food without adding in a supplement.

I have noticed that the moringa contained in the capsules is very finely ground and not green in color as is typical for the leaves. After re-reading the description, I realized that taking an extract of the leaves may be the reason the color is off. I'm no expert about the purity of the product, but I know that I feel healthier and more energetic since I started taking them.

I received these Fresh Healthcare Pure Moringa Oleifera Extract Pills at a promotional rate in exchange for my unbiased opinion. I recommend these extract pills for their health benefits and nutritional value.

#FRESHHEALTHCARE




No comments:

Post a Comment