Monday, January 4, 2016

Review of Easy Use Design Easy Use Dual Foot Massager Rolle

I purchased this foot massager to help stimulate the blood flow to my husband's feet, to aid in healing them. He was recently diagnosed with slight nerve damage in one of his feet and he experiences shooting pain sometimes, although there is often a feeling of numbness. After using this foot massager, some of the feeling is returning. He feels encouraged and has started using it throughout the day every day.

I don't have nerve damage, but my flat feet hurt if I stand for too long. I also use this massager and I love it! There are five rows to allow us plenty of room to slide our feet across and back and wide enough for us to massage both feet at the same time. One row has knobby/spikey ridges and the others are made of rolling ridges. I really believe in improving my health through reflexology and, especially, stimulation of the lymphatic system.

I received a promotional rate for this Easy Use Dual Foot Massager Roller in exchange for my honest review. I highly recommend this foot massager for its good value and functionality. If you have foot issues, it is definitely worth the money to help improve the health of your feet!


 Wood  
Easy Use Dual Foot Massager Roller 

#Footmassager

No comments:

Post a Comment