Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review of W-Plus Extended Compact Key Holder

The end result is a neatly compact set of keys which allows easy storage in a pocket or purse! However, I thought getting there was complicated. There are so many little components you have to put together - there has got to be a better way! The spacers are very tiny, but once I figured it out, it made sense. The real tiny spacers are designed to hold the screws to the plate, as well as provide a cushion between the plate and the key. There are also a couple of extenders, which screw in between the plates and may or may not be necessary. If you only have a couple of keys per end, the extenders probably won't be necessary. Any number over that will require the extender and more spacers/washers.

I don't have a tremendous amount of keys, so I didn't need the extenders. I will keep them just in case I need them later, though. This particular key holder holds up to 15 keys very neatly. I'm not sure there are enough spacers for that many keys, however.

I received this W-Plus Extended Compact Key Holder at a promotional rate for my honest opinion and review. I highly recommend this holder for its appearance and functionality. It holds my keys very attractively and is so much neater in my purse, than keys on a key ring. The only drawback is that it is a bit complicated to put together.

 
W-Plus Extended Compact Key Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment