Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review of ModFamily Silicone Stretch Lids

These lids are one of those staple items that I must have in my kitchen. They cover and seal the bowls to help protect my food. They can be stored very easily because they're flexible and stackable. The seven sizes are great - I can find a lid for just about everything I have to cover. The seal that these lids provide is great. The best way to stretch them across a bowl is to start on one side, turn the lid up, stretch it over, and then secure it down on the other side. Disclaimer: I received these ModFamily Silicone Stretch Lids at a promotional rate in exchange for a fair and honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I highly recommend these lids, which I'm sure everyone can find regular uses for; and the value is phenomenal.

#ReliaSeal
 ModFamily Silicone Stretch Lids

No comments:

Post a Comment