Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I find this set of five resistance bands to be a nice challenge to help strengthen and to tone my arms and legs. The bands offer light to heavy resistance. I work my biceps and triceps with the light bands and the medium to heavy bands for my outer thighs. I can spot train and concentrate on certain areas of my body. Right now, I'm focusing on my arms so I can get ready for golf season. I can receive benefits from additional resistance by increasing the distance I can stretch the bands. Of course, there is a limit to the amount of stretch, but if it becomes too easy to stretch, then I will move up to the medium or heavy,

These bands can be used by anyone - from males and females, from young to old. What I think is great about this form of exercise is that even the elderly can use them, even while they are still seated. I have seen less expensive bands used in rehabilitation centers for patients who need to re-build strength after a health issue or accident. These Live Infinitely bands are much stronger and sturdier than those in comparison.

This set arrived in a nice pouch, which I use to store them away when not in use.

I received a promotional rate for these Loop Resistance Bands by Live Infinitely Large 14" x 3" Design Set of 5 (3-35 LBS) Perfect for Yoga, Crossfit and Full Body Workouts for testing and my honest review. These bands are a wonderful value and I highly recommend these bands for all, young and old alike.

#liveinfinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment