Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review of Skin2spirit Best MAGNESIUM OIL for Anxiety and Sleep Issues

I never knew I was magnesium deficient until I had my first good night's sleep that I've had in a long time...and that was after one application!  I usually wake up throughout the night with the night sweats.  Lack of sleep makes me cranky the next day. I thought maybe it was just a coincidence, so I didn't use it again for 3 days.  I experienced my usual restless nights and as soon as I resumed with the oil, my sleep was much more restful. I applied the magnesium on the back of my neck and rubbed the rest into my hands. In addition to better sleep, the strain in my neck was reduced. It will probably take regular use to eliminate the chronic neck pain and strain, but the oil does work quickly on muscle and joint inflammation which I occasionally experience in my knees and shoulders.

My co-worker asked if magnesium oil would work for a chronic ache she has experienced for a couple of years since her 2 year old child was born. Her doctor ruled out carpal tunnel syndrome but really couldn't diagnose her problem, so he therefore couldn't suggest a treatment. In the meantime, she's just been in pain.  I've been dabbling here and there with essential oils so I researched and found out that I could add peppermint essential oil to the magnesium oil. My friend used the mixture and 5 minutes later the pain was gone. (My friend happens to be very honest and will speak her mind.) Well, I was very astonished, especially since her pain was chronic and she experienced it daily.

I received a promotional rate for Skin2spirit Best MAGNESIUM OIL for Anxiety and Sleep Issues for testing and my honest review. I am completely won over and I highly recommend it for all.

#BetterSleep

 Skin2spirit Best MAGNESIUM OIL for Anxiety and Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment