Monday, April 25, 2016

Review of FAVI FE01-GR Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard TouchPad with Laser Pointer

I love to be able to kick back and use this little keyboard with my laptop. The laptop gets uncomfortable and hot in my lap and this gadget is simply invaluable!

It is lightweight and easy to use. I charged it via my laptop, with the included charging cord. I plugged in the tiny USB adapter, which was plugged into the unit itself and - voila!, I was able to use this mini keyboard on place of the laptop keyboard.

I was unsuccessful pairing it with my Kodi box, but will keep experimenting. If I get it to work, I will update this review.

I received a promotional rate for this FAVI FE01-GR Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard TouchPad with Laser Pointer for testing and review. I highly recommend it and feel that it's a great value.

#favientertainment

FAVI Mini Keyboard and Touchpad w/ Laser Pointer

No comments:

Post a Comment