Friday, April 22, 2016

Review of Spirit Naturals Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment Organic Eye Cream With Rosehip And Borage Seed Oil

I like the feeling and hydration of this serum around my eyes. Eye serums are often so expensive and full of difficult-to-pronounce ingredients. For that reason, I don't buy them; but I know I should use something safe to keep that sensitive area nourished. In comparison, this serum is a fantastic value for natural plants and oils, such as Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Shea Butter, Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Olive Oil, Carrot Oil, MSM, Evening Primrose, Rosehip Seed Oil, Rose Oil, and plant gums, just to name some. The serum feels smooth and silky, not greasy at all. It has a pleasant, very faint scent of rose. I dab it under and on the outer corners of my eyes. Initially, it looks oily, but it "disappears" as it absorbs into my skin.

I don't see any difference yet but I believe the essential oils and MSM will keep my tissues nourished. I'm using it mainly as a preventative as I don't currently have deep bags or wrinkles.

I will update this review if I do notice any difference, i.e., if this serum makes my eyes look younger (ha! ha!).

I received a promotional rate for this Spirit Naturals Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment Organic Eye Cream With Rosehip And Borage Seed Oil for testing and my honest opinion. I recommend this oil to those who care about the health and appearance of their eyes.

#spiritnaturalseyeserum


 Spirit Naturals Dark Circle Under Eye Treatment Organic Eye Cream With Rosehip And Borage Seed Oil



No comments:

Post a Comment