Monday, April 18, 2016

Review of InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray

I think this spray is very effective at protecting my hair when styling it when I blow dry it or use a flat iron. Which method I want to use depends on how I want to style it. If I don't have a lot of time, I spray a little all over and then use a styling brush when I blow dry my hair. If I want a little more control, I use a little on the ends of my dry hair for protection while I use the flat iron. It helps "set" my hair a little quicker and easier. I usually use a styling helper, but some of them either make my hair sticky, heavy or hard. I used this product sparingly, the first time, until I could get a feel how this product felt on my hair. The amount was actually just right - there was no sticky, heavy feeling. My hair set easily and it combed out soft and looked very natural.

I like the handle on the spray, Ergonomically, it's a lot easier to handle a spray handle, rather than a pump spray. The sprayer must be unlocked before use and can subsequently be locked afterwards.

The ingredients are ones that I have used alone, such as Organic Argan Oil and Castor Oil to help add shine and also other healthy ingredients, Vitamin B5 and Sunflower Seed Oil, that help maintain the health of my hair. I am no longer using chemical perms or color and I try to use shampoos and conditioners that are made from natural ingredients. I have finally found a great finishing spray made from natural ingredients that I am very satisfied with.

I received a promotional rate for InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray for testing and review. I highly recommend this product to protect your hair from the ravages of heating implements. It also smooths the hair and adds a healthy sheen.


#ArganSpray

 InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment