Friday, April 22, 2016

Review of Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser (Hand Sanitizer) by EVA Homeware

I think this touchless soap dispenser is so attractive and functional! I have used the clunky soap dispensers that I purchased from WalMart, but this one looks so much more sleek and fits into any decor. Let's face it - the reason we wash our hands is usually because we need to. I cringe to think what bacteria is left on the soap pump after regular use by my family. The automatic soap dispenser eliminates the need to touch it because it senses the motion of your hand and disperses a dallop of soap liquid right into my hand.

When you clean or have a lot of activity around the dispenser, it's best to turn it off for a while. It will dispense each time you pick it up, move it, or your hand comes close to it. It will also dispense quite often if it's located too close to the sink faucet.

I supplied 4 triple A batteries, which I installed at the bottom of the unit and the liquid soap. The bottom base is raised so the batteries won't get wet around standing puddles of water. I poured my soap right into the top of the unit and could see when the liquid reached the top through the small window located near the top of the dispenser. There are three settings to adjust control of the amount of liquid dispersed. I really like this feature because the ones that I've used only have one setting and usually dispense too much soap. It works great and fits well in my kitchen as well as my bath.

I received a promotional rate for this Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser (Hand Sanitizer) by EVA Homeware for testing and my honest review. I have received no compensation for this review and these opinions are entirely my own. I highly recommend this product for everyone.

#EvaSoapDispenser


 Premium Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser (Hand Sanitizer) by EVA

No comments:

Post a Comment