Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Review of Big Deals and Steals' Justified Laboratories Anti Gray Hair Assist

I don't think a couple of weeks is quite enough time to evaluate this product for assisting in slowing down the gray. That being said, the capsules are chock full of vitamins and minerals that help nourish my body.

I've learned to embrace my gray, but the white eyelashes have to go! I'm happy with my hair at the present time but I would just like for the grays to slow down a bit.

The vitamins and minerals help to nourish my hair as well as replace the minerals that diminish as we age, thus slowing down the gray. I will not consider it a complete failure, however, if my grays don't diminish, because my hair will still benefit from the supplements.

I received a promotional rate for Big Deals and Steals' Justified Laboratories Anti Gray Hair Assist for testing and my honest opinion. Hopefully, I will have an update in a couple of months if it actually works as stated!

#JustifedLabs


 Big Deals and Steals Justified Laboratories Anti Gray Hair Assist

No comments:

Post a Comment