Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review of Live Infinitely 18" Deep Tissue Massage Muscle Stick Roller

This muscle roller relieved the tight, painful knots I developed in my neck after a tough, stressful day. I started out by rolling the general area, over the knots. After doing that a few times to get the blood circulating, I started concentrating on the specific knots. The knots were literally bumpy and, although it was painful at first, the massager started working out the knots and relieving the pain. Sometimes the roller will pinch the short hairs on my neck, however, and that's the only issue I have.

I also use the massager over my forearms and close to my elbow, as I often experience "golfer's elbow." The handles on each end are ergonomically shaped to grip them easily and gives me the ability to give the massager enough pressure to do an effective job.

My husband massages my back - I have stiffness along my spine and this muscle stick roller glides over my back very well. The width of this stick is perfect.

I received a promotional rate for this Live Infinitely 18" Deep Tissue Massage Muscle Stick Roller for testing and review. I very highly recommend this massager for anyone who has experienced muscle stiffness and pain.

#liveinfinitely


 Live Infinitely 18" Deep Tissue Massage Muscle Stick Roller


No comments:

Post a Comment