Sunday, April 10, 2016

Review of #G-Sharp Guitar & Bass Capo

This Guitar Capo produces a nice crisp sound to the higher pitch it provides.  It is a sturdy device with a strong clip with handles long enough to allow easy installation and removal.  I am able to easily handle the capo with one hand, although it does provide a strong hold across the strings on the guitar.

I just started acoustic guitar lessons about 6 weeks ago and I'm gathering all of the accessories I think I'm going to need now and in the future.  I really like the sound that comes from this device and I'm sure I will find a need for it soon.  My instructor played a couple of songs using his capo so I could hear the difference in the pitch throughout the songs.  I showed him my capo and he was impressed by the quality.

I received a promotional rate for the #G-Sharp Guitar & Bass Capo for testing and review.  I highly recommend this capo to guitar players for its quality and function.

#gsharp

 #G-Sharp Guitar & Bass Capo


No comments:

Post a Comment