Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review of Skin2Spirit Cucumber & Green Tea Magnesium Oil Sea Spray Deodorant

I like the fresh scent of this cucumber spray and I especially love that this deodorant works all day. I stopped using traditional antiperspirants in the summer of 2015. Traditional antiperspirants contain aluminum which blocks pores to prevent sweat from escaping, but can increase the risk of breast cancer and Alzheimer's. This is just one of many chemicals that are potential carcinogens. Once I learned this, I searched the internet for natural alternatives and stumbled upon DIY recipes. i have tried my own DIY baking soda/essential oil combination with horrible, irritated, stinging results. When my underarms perspire, the baking soda re-stings. The baking soda also caused lumps under my arms. I have also tried a peppermint/witch hazel combination which works initially, but my underarms still perspire profusely and then I stink.

None of the ingredients in this spray are designed to block the action of sweat. Sweating is a natural, normal function and rids the body of toxins. What the ingredients do is kill the bacteria which cause the odor. I found it to be very effective while I cleaned a home for literally seven hours (I have a residential cleaning service). I had no problems with odor in the least!

I feel a lot more confident that I am using mostly natural ingredients with this product, which are anti-microbial, anti-fungal and antibacterial. The two ingredients I had to research were the silver citrate and potassium sorbate. Silver citrate is used as a "natural" preservative used a lot in cosmetics and are particularly useful in products with a lot of water, as it kills bacteria. One online article, blog.honest.com/what-is-silver-dihydrogen-citrate/#one, reports that in a scientific review by Scientific Committee on Consumer Products," they deemed Silver Citrate to be non-toxic by oral exposure, non-toxic by dermal exposure, non-irritating, and that it’s not a skin sensitizer." In an article written by md-health.com/Potassium-Sorbate.html, Potassium Sorbate is used in many food products and in winemaking and are deemed safe; however, large amounts of this ingredient will cause diarrhea and/or nausea.

I believe this to be a good value because the pump sprayer can be controlled better than an aerosol. I believe I will get a lot of usage out of this spray deodorant.

I received a promotional rate for this Skin2Spirit Cucumber & Green Tea Magnesium Oil Sea Spray Deodorant for testing and review. I highly recommend this product for anyone concerned about their health and well-being.


 Skin2Spirit Cucumber & Green Tea Magnesium Oil Sea Spray Deodorant

#BestNaturalDeodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment