Thursday, April 14, 2016

Review of InstaNatural Niacinamide 5% Face Serum - Vitamin B3 Anti Aging Moisturizer for Skin

My skin loves this 5% Vitamin B3 serum! I applied it after cleansing at night and I noticed the difference in look of my skin the next morning. It had a healthy glow and tone to it and felt smoother.

The serum is smooth and feels like silk when applied. It is non-greasy, but feels slightly tacky after application. The tackiness disappears in a little bit and leaves a soft, moisturized feel to my face.

I am a 60 year old, so I can benefit from this serum to fight the effects of aging. I also have suffered for years with hyper-pigmentation and pock marks from adult acne. After just one night, I noticed the appearance of a more even skin tone, although I know it's going to take a while for me to actually achieve that.

A couple of days later, I tried some serum on the creases on my neck. The serum plumped up my skin along the creases, improving the appearance of my aging neck.

This Niacinamide has now become a regular part of my skin regimen. It is by far the best product I have used for my face and neck! I have tried other products, to correct aging skin, that have eventually led to breakouts here and there. Not so with this serum. It contains Organic Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid that are all so nourishing and moisturizing.

I received a promotional rate for InstaNatural Niacinamide 5% Face Serum - Vitamin B3 Anti Aging Moisturizer for Skin for testing and my honest opinion about it. I highly recommend this for males and females to regain elasticity and a healthy appearance to their skin.

#Niacinamide


 InstaNatural Niacinamide 5% Face Serum - Vitamin B3 Anti Aging Moisturizer for Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment